Recruitment and Community Outreach Manager - Early Childhood Education
Beverly – 35 hrs. per week – 52 wks. per year
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of young children and their families? At Pathways we nurture young children and support families impacted by economic and social inequity through programs that educate, enrich, empower and motivate. We are looking to hire an ERSEA* Manager on the North Shore (servicing Gloucester, Beverly and Salem locations) who bring a positive energy and enthusiasm to the workplace, along with effective communication skills and an understanding of community outreach and recruitment strategies. The primary functions include providing overall child/family recruitment activities for the entire Pathways Head Start program.
The North Shore ERSEA Manager works in collaboration with the ERSEA Manager - Cape Ann and helps to develop policies and procedures as needed, analyze and prepare reports for the Head Start Director, and works as part of the Head Start management team in a multi-department approach under the supervision and guidance of the Head Start Director. We value collaboration and appreciate open dialogue in each program and within our corporate office and embrace the core values - respect, trust, collaboration, and opportunity. We work hard to provide a safe and respectful environment for our employees, children and families
*ERSEA: Eligibility, Recruitment, Selection, Enrollment, Attendance
WHAT WILL YOU DO? (A full job description will be provided for review as part of the recruitment process)
- Organize and implement a child admissions recruitment system by utilizing a robust community outreach plan and comprehensive recruitment strategy
- Oversee the application process for all Pathways’ Head Start child enrollment on the North Shore in accordance with EEC/OHS policies and procedures
- Review all application documents for enrollment information and accurate eligibility status in accordance with ERSEA practices
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- Required: Bachelor’s degree in Human Services or (BA in related field, with work experience in areas of recruitment or customer service)
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish or Portuguese - Preferred
- Knowledge of Head Start ERSEA performance standards, philosophy, and mission -Preferred
- Must be 18 years or older and High School diploma or equivalent
- Will be able to travel to Gloucester, Beverly and Salem frequently, as needed
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the role
- Must comply with all state and federal requirements
- Must complete and satisfy background check protocols
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
Internal growth! We often hire from within to help our employees reach their greatest potential
On-going training and Professional Development provided free of charge, and tuition reimbursement
Generous Heath and Dental Insurances, Life and Long Term Disability Insurances
Retirement Plans such as 401 (K) and ROTH – with employer match upon meeting eligibility and vesting requirements. Earned Time Off (sick, personal, and vacation time)
EOE/AA - We strongly encourage people of color, LGBTQ, or individuals from communities that are historically underrepresented to apply.